Web lonelinessandgod.blogspot.com

Sunday, February 11, 2007

Loneliness, God and Shilpa Shetty

________________________
Meeting with GOD.
Venue-Temple.
Reason for meeting—NOT SPECIAL.
________________________
"Namaskar Bhagwan. How are U...?..

God----"I m fine. Thank u...How is life..??..Long time no see...

Myself---"Bhagwan, today I will only listen to you ..I will not discuss anything .."

God----"Dear, whenevr you come here, you discuss a lots of things...today what happened to you "

Myself---"Bhagwan, how can I think in a nice way if other people don’t think in a right way…. L ......"

God----"What do you mean..???......."

Myself---"Bhagwan, I am pointing on Shilpa Shetty episode..you know what happened with shilpa..in Celebrity Big Brother?? ."


God----"I know…I know…."

Myself---"Bhagwan, then tell me why shilpa got bad treatment by other housemates…I don’t know their names…but one of them is some Goody Woody…..L ….."


God----"Her name is Jade Goody…."

Myself---"Bhagwan, ....I am not interested in actual name ..but in that incident...."

God----"See, actually everybody comes from different background Shilpa grown up in India..while Goody comes from different background.."


Myself---"Bhagwan, It does not mean that you say anyone to anything ...."

God----"I agree…but I appreciate Shilpa for handling the situation in a good manner..."....


Myself---"Bhagwan, but I am not agree with ur this statement…"

God----"See…had Shilpa behaved in same manner that of "Goody" then what would be the difference between the two…and see most of the people supported Shilpa…"


Myself---"Bhagwan, shilpa win the show by public support..."

God----"Actually shilpa is not actual winner..but it was a defeat of bad manner…" .


Myself---"Bhagwan, you are great "

God----"No buttering..Now you tell me why are you posting our conversation in blogspot ....

Myself---"Bhagwan, actually earlier I was posting it on times of india blog but there I was receiving advt. in comment section by unwanted guests...."


God----"So this was the reason…good..J .."..

Myself---"Bhagwan, one question is coming in my mind..... "


God----"OK..ask.."....

Myself---"Bhagwan, after winning celebrity big brother Shilpa has earned a lot of money..what she will do with that money.??.

God----"This is her problem.."

Myself---"Bhagwan, I think she should open a school in every country that teach the manners to all those people who don’t know how to behave."


God----"Great idea..I am happy that you also think J .."

Myself---"Oh... Bhagwan, btw thank you...Bhagwan, in a interview shilpa has said she has a great faith in you..when you listen all this how do you feel..??"

God----"Now, you take some rest .."

Myself---"Oh... Bhagwan, now I will go....have a nice day."
_______________________________
_______________________________
Sometimes we want to say something and nobody is there to listen, at that time we face loneliness.


Everybody in the world faces loneliness ,sometimes in their life.

A few dare to say about this to other.Most of the people avoid due to ego problem.


Loneliness is a state of mind. In reality no one is alone .we are connected to each other in some respect.

Loneliness in life is natural.We can not avoid it .We can minimize it by minimizing ego and having faith in supreme power,that is GOD...

________________________________________________________
_______________________________________________________

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good one, Shrawan. But why was God interested in Shilpa's circus ? I though he has more important things to worry about ;-)

Anonymous said...

Dear Abha,
thanks for coming here...you said
"why was God interested in Shilpa's circus ?"....I enjoyed this statement very much..you are right that GOD has more important things to worry about ..but what I feel that sometimes GOD is also influenced by media...:))
I don't know that I am right or wrong....

Anonymous said...

hey bro
so u meeting God on blogspot!
will keep track of this place :)

Anonymous said...

Dear Tejbir,
thanks for coming here...actually I was missing ur energetic comments
here....:))
shrawan

Anonymous said...

Not finding time for God these days Shrawan ??

Anonymous said...

Dear Abha,
God is busy now a days...but I will try my best....
shrawan