Web lonelinessandgod.blogspot.com

Saturday, October 14, 2006

Loneliness, GOD and importance of Karwa Chauth

For Aishwarya first Karwa Chauth click
http://bollywoodonyoutube.blogspot.com/2007/10/aishwarya-rais-karwa-chauth.html_
_________________________________________

Meeting with GOD.

Venue-Temple.

Reason for meeting--Courtesy Visit

_________________________________

Myself---"Namaskar Bhagwan. How are U...?.."

God----"I m fine. Thank u...What's going on..??

Myself---"Bhagwan, today is Karwa Chauth..... do you know..??....."

God----"Yeah, I know.."

Myself---"Bhagwan, I will be happy if you please tell me something about this festival......"

God----"But why are you interested .???...this festival is only for women......."

Myself---"Bhagwan, I am asking for improving my general knowledge......"

God----"GK about Karwa Chauth...that's interesting ...then listen...

Karva Chauth is of great importance for married Hindu women but the festival is seen as a big occasion for women undertaking their first Karva Chauth fast after marriage ......."

Myself---"Bhagwan..... why do they keep fast..??...."

God----"Because they

believe it ensures the well-being, prosperity and longevity of their husbands .."..

Myself---"Bhagwan, I am feeling excited to hear all this..:))......"

God----"

The fast is broken once the moon is sighted

.."....

Myself---"Bhagwan, one interesting thing is coming in my mind if you please allow me I want to share with you......."

God----"OK...tell..."

Myself---"Bhagwan, if people will start living on moon then these women will have to come to earth for celebrating Karwa Chauth..:)).."

God----"See...this is their problem and they will find some solution... why do you bother..????.."

Myself---"Bhagwan, If they are keeping fast for us then it is our moral duty to think about them..:))..."

God----"One thing you keep in ur mind that they keep fast for their husbands not for a common man...:((.."

Myself---"Bhagwan, but husbands are also men..:))..."

God----"Men are men before marriage, but after marriage they are different...:)).."

Myself---"Bhagwan, Now you are joking..:))..."

God----"Now it is up to you that how do you take my words...:((.."

Myself---"OK..Bhagwan, I don't want to argue on this matter.... now tell me what is the social significance of this festival?"

God----"This festival helps in creating everlasting relationship between husband and wife...here I want to tell one more thing that you will not find hindi word for divorce.....and this credit goes to such beautiful traditon...."

Myself---"Bhagwan, that's really interesting....I feel excited when i think that in future someone will keep fast for me also..:))...."

God----"See...exception is always there..:))...."

Myself---"Bhagwan, that's not good ....you always discourage me..:((...."

God----"I don't want to hurt you my dear, but time is changing so I will advise you to think in a right direction,otherwise the day is not too far when you will have to keep fast..:))."

Myself---"OK... Bhagwan, I will try to think in a right direction..now i will go.....have a nice day."

___________________________________________
Sometimes we want to say something and nobody is there to listen, at that time we face loneliness.
Everybody in the world faces loneliness ,sometimes in their life.

A few dare to say about this to other.Most of the people avoid due to ego problem.

Loneliness is a state of mind. In reality no one is alone .we are connected to each other in some respect.

Loneliness in life is natural.We can not avoid it .We can minimize it by minimizing ego and having faith in supreme power,that is GOD...

__________________________________________________


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

EXCELENT